State Agencies | Online Services

Knox County Help Me Grow

In the sections below, you can find contact information for your county's Help Me Grow Central Coordination, Help Me Grow Early Intervention and Help Me Grow Home Visiting services. Phone numbers and addresses are available for: the central coordination location where referrals are received; the Help Me Grow contract manager who oversees early intervention services; and the Help Me Grow Home Visiting provider agencies and contract managers which provide and oversee in-home parenting education and other home visiting services to eligible participants.  

Central Coordination

Kim Law
Help Me Grow Central Intake
11700 Upper Gilchrist Rd. Suite A 
Mt. Vernon, Ohio 43050
Phone: (740) 393-5720 Ext 0
Fax: (740) 392-5669 
Date Updated: 9/6/2016

Help Me Grow Approved Home Visiting Provider(s)

Home Visiting Provider
Knox County Board of DD
11700 Upper Gilchrist Road
Suite A
Mount Vernon, OH 43050
Date Updated: 2/27/2015

Contract Manager
Shana Miller
Phone: (740) 393-5720
Fax: (740) 439-7114
Date Updated: 2/27/2015

Have a suggestion or experiencing a problem with this page? Find information that is incorrect?
Click here to contact the website representative
Please review our
disclaimer regarding endorsement of health information
Page last updated 5/15/2018